Thursday, August 16, 2012

5-Minute Pizza Baggies (Baguettes)

If you like pizza, this is the perfect lunch for you! Simple, quick, and delicious, this fun twist on the classic snack food is perfect for a lunch on the go or whenever you're craving a lighter version of pizza.
5-Minute Pizza Baggies (Baguettes)

Here's what you'll need:
-Center-split deli rolls
-Your favorite pasta/pizza sauce
-Your choice of pizza cheese

Instructions:
-Cut open one deli roll to make two bread halves.


-On the flat side of each halve, spread some sauce and cover with cheese. Note: Make sure you cover as much sauce as you can with a medium-thick layer of cheese. You should only see little spots of sauce-just like when you're coating a pizza.


-Broil on a flat pan in your oven.

-If cheese isn't quite melted, microwave for 15-30 second intervals.

-Serve the two baguette halves separate or sandwich-style and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Im going to make that for my kids as something for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was indeed yummy! and hey Janae and Hope ( It's Chloe, that weird kid you hung out with in Aue ^.^ the one that moved in 5th grade)I saw ya'll yesterday and couldnt help but miss hanging out so I really want to get in touch ^.< so you can contact me at Chloethatcat@yahoo.com (dont hate ^.< I made that email whaen I was 7 -.-) hehe or add me on facebook/ChloeBuentello

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Chloe! Can't wait to get in touch with you soon! :)

      Delete